We thought it would be good to give you a bit of a preview on some upcoming content that’s coming the website soon.
Having put our collective Careers heads together, these are some of the features that we will be bringing you over the coming month. They seek to blend resource sharing, helpful project ideas that we’ve practically implemented and policy ideas that we would like to see implemented.
- Careers intervention tracking guidance and student reports
- Open the door to careers engagement – posters
- Careers in Action – project (NEETS)
- Career Ambassador – model of engagement (Parents; Business; Students; Teachers)
- Sector Partners – engaging with external stakeholders (Business)
- Diversity and inclusion
- STEM engagement
- Employability skills
- Work Experience: the past and future
- Social mobility and Careers education
- Fair pay for advisers
Remember that this site is for Careers educators by Careers educators! So, if any of you fancy providing us with content, please do get in touch. Bear in mind that all our content is free so all we can pay you is compliments.
What do we think? Anything that catches your eye here? Do you have any content suggestions for us? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below: