The social mobility charity, The Sutton Trust are looking to gather feedback on Careers education and guidance in schools and colleges. They have put together a really short survey for Careers Leaders to complete, a link to which you can find below. The Sutton Trust champions social mobility through programmes, research and policy influence so this is a great opportunity to shape their work. Some of their current programme include pathways to medicine, law and consulting. They also run the fantastic Sutton Scholars and Teacher Champion programmes, details of which can be found here. You may also like to read over some of their research and reports here.
The survey can be found here >> https://www.tfaforms.com/4941907
Some of the questions include:
- activities delivered at your school/college?
- who delivers personal careers guidance to students at your school/college?
- engagement with and how The Careers and Enterprise company?
- does your school/college face any of the following barriers to delivering good quality careers education and guidance?
- which of the following would most help to improve career education and guidance provision in your school/college?